Addiction Treatment Centers
Addiction treatment centers are dependent upon frequent testing to provide the best care for patients. Quick results help treatment providers make an informed decision. Decision-makers — physicians, nurses, clinicians — need a simplified, quick and reliable screening process. They need to get accurate on-site results, see the complete case history, and they need to be able to scale their operation without added complexity. NOVX offers the complete solution for addiction treatment centers with iMDx and PatientVu.
- Screening for drugs of abuse is a resource- and time-sensitive process
- Point-of-collection drug screening from dipsticks provides only qualitative results
- Samples need to be sent to laboratories for quantitative results
- Decision-makers often do not have all the information needed to make an informed decision
- Chain-of-custody procedures and sample handling can raise data integrity and security concerns
- Handling urine samples is messy
iMDx Analyzer - The Power of a Laboratory with On-Site Convenience
iMDx Analyzer is a fully automated point-of-collection urinalysis platform designed to minimize user contact with urine and maximize the quality of the results. It is designed to test for drugs of abuse and adulterants. This easy-to-use analyzer will screen up to fourteen samples in less than one hour. When combined with PatientVu, case management software, results are automatically uploaded.
PatientVu – Secure and Comprehensive Case Management Software
Decision-makers require the complete case history in order to properly assess a patient. PatientVu delivers the complete case history in real-time at the point-of-collection, including the most recent screening results. PatientVu is available anytime, anywhere via a secure web portal. This provides decision-makers with the information needed to make an informed decision.
Redefining On-Site Screening for Drugs of Abuse
Top of Page