Drug courts are dependent upon drug screening results and complete case histories to manage clients and cases. Decision-makers such as judges, coordinators, and parole officers require immediate results to make informed decisions on-site. The iMDx Analyzer and ClientVu (case management software) help decision-makers by offering point-of-collection screening with results automatically added to the case file.
- Screening for drugs of abuse is a resource and time sensitive process
- Point-of-collection drug screening results from dipsticks are qualitative
- Samples are sent to laboratories for quantitative results
- Judges often do not have all the information needed to make an informed decision
- Chain-of-custody procedures and sample handling can raise data integrity and security concerns
- Handling urine samples is messy
iMDx Analyzer - The Power of a Laboratory with On-Site Convenience
iMDx Analyzer is a fully automated point-of-collection urinalysis platform designed to minimize user contact with urine and maximize the quality of the results. It is designed to screen for drugs of abuse and adulterants. This easy-to-use analyzer will screen up to fourteen samples in less than one hour. When combined with ClientVu, case management software, results are automatically uploaded.
ClientVu – Secure and Comprehensive Case Management Software
Decision-makers require the complete case history in order to properly assess a case. ClientVu delivers the complete case history in real-time at the point-of-collection including the most recent screening results. ClientVu is available anytime, anywhere via a secure web portal. This provides decision-makers with the information needed to make an informed decision.
Redefining On-Site Screening for Drugs of Abuse