PatientVu™ for Addiction
Secure and Comprehensive Case Management Software
PatientVu™ is a powerful software platform designed to improve workflow and manage electronic healthcare records for Addiction Clinics across Canada. This innovative and easy-to-use application – developed with input from physicians, nurses and, front office staff – delivers patients’ complete case history in real-time.
Intended for single or multi-clinic operations, PatientVu’s robust cloud-based platform can scale with your operation and offer visibility from high level down to the very granular.
- Physician Dashboard
- Report Generation
- Patient Calendar
- Appointment Manager
- Prescription Manager
- Waiting Room Monitor
- Tasks & Messaging
- Drug Screen Interpretations
- Automated Billing to Ministry
- Note Taking Templates
- Lab Result Import
- HepC Program
- Direct from EMR Patient Texting/Email
- Remote Form Completion
Use PatientVu™ Anytime, Anywhere
Secure patient records may be accessed from any internet location using Computer, Mobile and Handheld devices via the PatientVu Mobile App.
PatientVu™ is carefully designed to be logical and easy to learn. Typically, new users gain proficiency after less than one hour of training. In situations where additional assistance is required, our helpful, knowledgeable Support Team is available via phone, email or screen sharing.
HELPS CLINIC RUN EFFICIENTLY
- Remote secure access to patients’ records
- Track appointments with the Waiting Room Monitor
- Reminders of overdue examinations/tests
- Prescription Manager for writing prescriptions
- Powerful search feature
- Comprehensive patient summary gives a quick snapshot
- Intuitive design minimizes the number of keystrokes for repetitive tasks
- Customizable hot-keys
Helps Ensure Compliance
Following the workflow process laid out by PatientVu, for Addiction Clinics makes operating clinics within regulatory guidelines almost automatic. Built-in security features help ensure compliance with HIPAA (U.S.) and PIPEDA (Canada) privacy laws.
Ease of Use
- Easy to learn and use
- Based on a Windows® platform
- Helpdesk and new user training
- Intuitive look and feel
- Suitable for single or multi-clinic applications